- Buck Tiburon Water Sports Knife ($72; www.buckknives.com):
The Tiburon is a knife, a chisel, a socket wrench—and the perfect gift for a paddler.
- Highgear AdventurePlus Tool ($20; www.highgear.com):
This gizmo is really six tools in one, with a bright LED light, compass, thermometer, magnifying glass, signal mirror, and whistle.
- Petzl Tikka Plus LED Headlamp ($36; www.petzl.com):
Four lights and four output settings make the Tikka Plus one of the most versatile headlamps on the planet.
- Snow Peak Titanium Spork ($9; www.snowpeak.com):
It's a fork! It's a spoon! It weighs next to nothing and will make any camper happy!
- 180s Exolite Ear Warmers ($30; www.180s.com):
Designed for active use, the 180s fit behind the head and adjust to most sizes. More importantly, you won't look a dork sporting these stylin' earmuffs.
- Pocket Guide to Fly-Fishing Knots ($13; www.rei.com):
Fishing nut on your list? This handy guide ensures they're never tied in knots when trying to hook the big one.