- Stage 15: A view of the French Alps.
- Stage 15: American David Zabriske works his was to L'Alpe D' Huez.
- Stage 15: American Levi Leipheimer on the move.
- Stage 15: The peloton works its way up one of the 21 hairpin turns of the stage.
- Stage 15: Luxembourg's Frank Schleck would claim the stage win.
- Stage 16: The peloton works its way along the mountainous Stage 16 from Bourg d'Oisans to La Tourssuire.
- Stage 16: American Floyd Landis struggled during the stage, losing large chunks of time.
- Stage 16: Denmark's Mikael Rasmussen rode to a long solo breakaway win.
- Stage 17: American Floyd Landis pedaled alone for the final 50 miles of the 17th stage en route to nearly a six-minute win over a stunned field.
- Stage 17: Although he held on to the yellow jersey, Oscar Pereiro's lead was whittled down to just 30 seconds over Landis after the stage.
- Stage 17: Floyd Landis climbed to the first stage win of his career. The win was enough to catapult him into third place overall.
- Start over
Escape your daily grind with Outside’s best getaways.