- UI's student recreation center covers 85,000 squarefeet and features a 55 foot freestanding climbing well.
- The Arb is a 65-acre arboretum adjacent to the golf course that features gardens, ponds and trees from across the globe.
- The Hello Walk is one of the campus' best-known features, passing under trees and by statues and landmarks, such as President Grove where Teddy Roosevelt planted trees
- Undergraduates get hands-on experience siftng through excavated earth
- The UI archaelogists and field students have a unique oportunity to get outside and participate in a dig at the Clearwater National Forest
- UI's tennis courts, football field, basketball court and indoor track and field facilities are housed in the Kibbie Dome
- Start over
What You Missed
Our most important headlines, sent to you every Saturday.