- These are the 10 bikes we couldn't wait to get our hands on in 2014. Stay tuned for reviews, but for now check out which bikes made our shortlist.
Bianchi Infinito CV Ultegra Compact, $4600—Aaron Gulley
- Diamond Back Century Carbon 4, $2300—Aaron Gulley
- Merckx EMX-525, $8500—Aaron Gulley
- Niner RLT, $3000—Aaron Gulley
- Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Hydro, $5600 frameset—Aaron Gulley
- Specialized S-Works Roubaix SL4 Red Dic, $8500—Aaron Gulley
- Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod, $5960—Aaron Gulley
- Trek Speed Concept, $12360—Aaron Gulley
- Volagi Viaje Ti, $3345 frame; $6295 as built—Aaron Gulley
- Wilier Cento Uno Air, $5000 as built—Aaron Gulley
- Start over
Need a Gear Fix?
Open email. Get latest gear. Repeat.