- After a lengthy voting process and much debate, we named Park City, Utah as 2013’s Best Town in America. Now, take a glimpse inside the little rural paradise that has us head over heels in love.
- Biking along the Lost Prospector Trail, with Park City nestled in the hills below.
- Park City at dusk, looking back from the Lost Prospector Trail.
- Resident Thomas Laasko pedals down Main Street in downtown Park City.
- Enjoying a few pitchers of beer outside of Silver Star Restaurant.
- An exterior view of the pool at Park City's Washington Schoolhouse Inn.
- The High West Restaurant and Distillery.
- A selection of their house-distilled whiskeys. High West is Utah's first distillery to open since prohibition ended.
- The High West Burger with hand cut fries at High West Restaurant and Distillery. Be still thy beating heart.
- Resident Thomas Laasko enjoying a meal on the porch of High West Restaurant and Distillery in downtown Park City.
- A huge beer can collection and Bob Marley decorate the walls at Davanza's Pizza in downtown Park City.
- Resident Paul Clark bites into a slice at Davanza's Pizza.
- Start over
Escape your daily grind with Outside’s best getaways.