- Canon Beach on the northern Oregon coast.
- Yaquina Head Lighthouse. The 93-foot structure is the tallest lighthouse in Oregon.
- Heceta Head Lighthouse. Named for Spanish captain Don Bruno de Heceta, who discovered the inlet in 1775, the lighthouse is one of the most photographed in the world.
- The view south from the lighthouse keeper's quarters at Heceta Head.
- Mist shrouds Heceta Head Lighthouse.
- The lighthouse keepers quarters at Heceta Head. The quarters have been converted to a bed and breakfast. (www.hecetaheadlighthouse.com)
- The Sea Lion Caves outside of Florence, Oregon. The cave is one of the largest sea caves in the world. (www.sealioncaves.com)
- The view south from the Sea Lion Caves near Heceta Head Lighthouse.
- Yaquina Bay Lighthouse. One of Newport, Oregon's oldest structures, the lighthouse was built in 1871 and decommissioned in 1874. It's also the only lighthouse in Oregon with the keeper's quarters attached.
- Fishing boats sit idly in Newport Harbor.
- Start over
Open a World of Adventure
Our Dispatch email delivers the stories you can’t afford to miss.