- "A Glacier Turns A Corner" bend of Shoup Glacier, Alaska, 1938.
- Mount St. Elias looking over the crest of the SE ridge of Mt. Logan, Yukon, Canada, 1938.
- Skiers on Tuckerman Headwall, Mt. Washington, New Hampshire, 1938.
- Mt. McKinley looms over Wonder Lake (infra-red), Alaska, 1953.
- Mount McKinley from the Great Gorge (Note the tiny men and airplanes), Alaska, 1955.
- Zinal Rothorn from the North in a high, westerly windstorm, Switzerland, 1958.
- Summit of the Matterhorn from the Southwest in a Western Cloud Storm, Switzerland, 1958.
- Moonrise over the Grandes Jorasses, France, 1953.
- After the Storm, Climbers on the Doldenhorn, Switzerland, 1960.
- Mt. Huntington at twilight, Alaska, 1964.
- South Crillon Glacier, Alaska, 1934.
- The West Buttress, Mount McKinley, Alaska, 1977.
- "A beautiful afternoon", Mt. McKinley, Alaska, 1977.
- Mount Huntington's Incredible North Face, Alaska, 1978.
- Twilight, Tokositna, Alaska, 1978.
- "Clouds rising out of the Great Gorge of Ruth Glacier after a blizzard", Alaska, 1978.
- Mt. Dickey, clouds rising after a big storm, Alaska, 1978.
- Start over
Vote for America's Best Town! →
Open a World of Adventure
Our Dispatch email delivers the stories you can’t afford to miss.