- The "Clicking Baba" hanging out in his gallery/meditation shack in Gongotri, Northern India.
- A local Sadhu smoking the chillum.
- Pre-climb photo: Jimmy Chin, Renan Ozturk, Conrad Anker (left to right).
- The Shark's Fin.
- Renan Ozturk painting the Topovan landscape.
- Conrad Anker and Renan Ozturk setting up the portaledge at Camp II during the storm.
- Jimmy Chin leading out on the "Trench Warfare" pitch.
- Conrad Anker melting ice for water in the portaledge at Camp IV.
- Conrad Anker jumaring high above the Meru Glacier.
- Jimmy Chin scoping out the upper pitches from the belay.
- Conrad Anker climbing pitch 17 with Shivling in the background.
- Renan Ozturk leading out onto the upper headwall.
- Conrad Anker cleaning the "House of Cards" pitch.
- Conrad Anker on the fifteenth day of the climb.
- Start over
Vote for America's Best Town! →
Open a World of Adventure
Our Dispatch email delivers the stories you can’t afford to miss.