- Josh Bechtel running the first drop below Victoria Falls on the White River while Brad Ludden looks on in.
- Ben Stookesberry on Dominica's black sand beach.
- Ben Stookesberry gets a rare look at Victoria Falls during a flash flood. In order to reach the falls, you have to cross the White River three times.
- Josh Bechtel drops into one of Dominica's many swimming holes.
- Josh Bechtel deep in the Layou Gorge. The Layou is Dominica's largest drainage.
- The Layou Gorge would be Dominica's classic run if only it ran consistently.
- Brad Ludden in Titou Gorge. At the lip, it's only two or three feet wide in places.
- Alex Nicks at the mouth of the White River, several hundred yards from Jungle Bay Resort.
- Alex Nicks and Jungle Bay Resort owner Sam Raphael paddling along Dominica's southeast coast.
- Ben Stookesberry and Josh Bechtel in the slot canyon of Titou Gorge.
- A Dominican man on the road to the Layou Gorge.
- Start over
Vote for America's Best Town! →
Need a Gear Fix?
Open email. Get latest gear. Repeat.