- Cut and scraped from retrieving another fouled anchor, Hansen's ready to hit Lake Como.
- Looking back at the walking path between Levanto and Monterosso. "Not ugly," says Hansen.
- "Hot. Very very hot," says Hansen. "But J.D. and Strefugio off to a good start."
- Riomaggiore. One of the towns that started to look to Hansen just like the four others.
- "Cute old women, laundry, and some kind of fruit tree," says Hansen. "Three thousand other tourists probably snapped this photo as well."
- The warf at Vernazza early in the morning.
- "Ohhh, but the water was bathtub warm," says Hansen.
- Manarola. "A highly recommended gelato stop," says Hansen.
- Vernazza, on a calm day, i.e. before the Giro d'Italia crowds arrived.
- A view from an apartment in Monterosso.
- Start over
Vote for America's Best Town! →
Need a Gear Fix?
Open email. Get latest gear. Repeat.