- Young and old flock to Ken Block for autographs.
- Block rocks his latest, self-designed DC Shoes.
- Number 43, Block went from athlete sponsor to sponsored athlete when he signed with Subaru Rally Team USA.
- Block (right) with his Italian-born co-driver Alessandro Gelsomino.
- Evening dust flies during the Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally (STPR).
- The northern Pennsylvania forest becomes a racetrack during the STPR.
- The author, Mark Anders, locked and loaded for a test drive with Block.
- Top rally driver Tanner Faust slides his way through the first stage.
- Mechanics repair Travis Pastrana's Subaru Impreza WRX STI during a service stop.
- A race official surveys the damage after Pastrana flipped his brand new $240,000 custom rig.
- Driver "Cowboy Kenny" Bartram, a former freestyle motorcross star, touches down.
- Start over
Escape your daily grind with Outside’s best getaways.