- Steven and Dan Rinella map their route down the Baja peninsula.
- Steven Rinella holds the joint of a cholla cactus in Central Desert National Park.
- The minivan makes its way over a dirt road towards a remote fishing spot.
- The crew packs up the van after an evening bite north of Guerrero Negro.
- The sun rises over the Sea of Cortez outside the town of Santa Rosalia.
- A campground mascot, Sabra, waits in the water to play fetch.
- The crew breaks down camp outside Mulege, a coastal town in Baja California Sur.
- Andrew Radzialowski, a.k.a. "Pooter", and Matt Rinella hold a recently caught cornet fish.
- Dead Battery! The crew jumps the van with the help of a local.
- Matt Rinella naps beneath the mangroves of Bahia Concepcion while the rest of the crew hunts for oysters.
- The makings of a fresh Baja fish taco, along with refreshments to wash it down.
- Steven Rinella snorkels in the Sea of Cortez near the town of Los Barriles.
- Start over
Escape your daily grind with Outside’s best getaways.