- Jenn Shelton, Ultramarathoner
- "I started running ultras to become a better person."
- "I thought if you could run 100 miles you'd be in this Zen state."
- "You'd be the Buddha, bringing peace and a smile to the world."
- "It didn't work in my case."
- "I'm the same-old punk-ass as before, but there's always hope."
- "When I'm out on a long run it's just me and the movement and the motion."
- "That's what I love-just being a barbarian, running through the woods."
- Start over
Open a World of Adventure
Our Dispatch email delivers the stories you can’t afford to miss.