- No country on earth is more geographically blessed than Colombia, with its high-altitude peaks, lush jungles, pristine beaches, wildlife-rich rainforest, and strong coffee. Now that the guerrillas of the FARC are moving toward a peace accord, the land of cocaine and kidnappings may become the best unexplored adventure haven in South America.
Read More About Stephanie Pearson's Adventure
- Bogota's Candelaria district.
- Bogota life.
- Children in Terminales village.
- On the road from Caño Cristales back to Rio Guayavero.
- Tropical Los Llanos in eastern Colombia.
- Cacao pods.
- The Pacific coast near Nuqui.
- Whale watching with Nestor Tello.
- A 440-year-old bridge near Medellin.
- A Terminales villager.
- Kids from Termales village.
- View from flight from Regional Airport Olaya Herrera in Medellín to Nuqui Airport.
- The Reserva Natural Cañon de Río Claro.
- Mountain biking by the Aurrá river near Medellin.
- Start over
Escape your daily grind with Outside’s best getaways.