- A helicopter packed with athletes heads to the landing zone on the top of Mt. Albert for the Big Mountain Day at the World Heli Challenge.
- Athletes make their way to the start of the course.
- The athletes plan their routes down.
- Ted Davenport of the U.S. gets air.
- Tim Myers from Australia heads down.
- Chris Booth of Australia goes deep.
- Martin Cernik from Czechoslovakia carves up Mt. Albert.
- Australia's Sam Foster flies down.
- Australia's Janina Kuzma shows the men how it's done.
- Australia's Andrea Berchtold takes her turn.
- Start over
What You Missed
Our most important headlines, sent to you every Saturday.