- Yemeni women are seen on a narrow alley in Thula, Yemen.
- A water catchment basin in Thula, Yemen.
- A general view of the village of Kawkaban and its valley, Kawkaban, Yemen.
- Yemeni men sell khat, the narcotic plant traditionally chewed by most of the male population, at the market in Kawkaban, Yemen.
- A Yemeni man holds chickens as he walks from the market in Al Taweela, Yemen.
- Traditional dancers dance in a hotel for tourists in Al Hajjarah, Yemen.
- A general view of the market and the old city in Sana'a, Yemen.
- Seagulls fly at the shore in front of the fish market in Hadibu on Socotra Island, Yemen.
- A fisherman coming back from fishing holds a lobster on the shore in front of the fish market in Hadibu on Socotra Island, Yemen.
- Start over
Vote for America's Best Town! →
News from the Field
Every day you give your best. Now get ours.