- These are the 10 mountain bikes we couldn't wait to get our hands on in 2014. Stay tuned for reviews, but for now check out which bikes made our shortlist.
Ibis Ripley, $2100 frame set, $8,044 as built—Aaron Gulley
- Intense Carbine 29, $3,200 frame, $8,100 as built
- Lenz Sport Mammoth, $2,350 frame; $4,900 as built
- Merlin XLM29, $2,650 frame, $7,200 as built
- Niner WFO, $2,100 frame, $6,641 as built
- Norco Sight Carbon, $5,252
- Pivot Mach 6, $3,000 frame, $6,100 as built
- Salsa Spearfish XX1, $5,500 as built
- Specialized S-Works Epic 29, $10,500
- Trek Fuel EX 29, $5,250
- Yeti SB-75, $4900
- Start over
Need a Gear Fix?
Open email. Get latest gear. Repeat.