- Members of the Justice and Equality Movement, a rebel group, rest under a tree after crossing the border from Sudan near the Oure Cassoni refugee camp in Bahai, Chad.
- A soldier takes a drag as others move ammunition and artillery.
- Newly arrived Sudanese refugees sit under trees as they wait for permission from the UNHCR (United Nation HIgh Commission for Refugees) to settle inside the refugee camp in Bahai, Chad.
- A young girl waits for permission to settle inside the refugee camp.
- Newly arrived Sudanese refugees walk outside the refugee camp.
- Sudanese refugees attend classes at a school in the camp.
- Boys flock to the the biggest mosque in the area.
- Local residents gather around the mosque for the evening prayer.
- Start over
What You Missed
Our most important headlines, sent to you every Saturday.