- Checking out the flower fields in Lompoc, California.
- Running down a row.
- Gilmore checks out a hand painted mural.
- Heading off the beaten path in Big Sur to explore a waterfall.
- If she didn't have a surf career stacking up world titles, Gilmore would probably be in a folk band.
- Whenever she can, Gilmore pulls her guitar out and plays.
- The perfect setting.
- After a homestyle barbeque on a California ranch, Gilmore takes some target practice.
- Some last minute practice before accompanying Tom Curren on stage at the Rio Theatre, in Santa Cruz, California.
- Everything she is looking for, solitude and beauty along the Big Sur coastline.
- Start over
Open a World of Adventure
Our Dispatch email delivers the stories you can’t afford to miss.