- I raced until I was 13, but I stopped having fun with it.
- I had an ankle injury that made it so I couldn't be in a ski boot for a few years. When I came back, I was just hanging out with my friends, learning to have fun again.
- Last year I was a rookie [on the Freeski World Tour] and did two events. I'm going to try as many as I can this year.
- I work really hard. I push myself. I try to jump off something bigger and scarier every single day.
- I don't think any experience is the same as jumping off of a cliff. It's scary. You really have to work yourself up for it.
- Maybe once I've been dropping huge cliffs for a year of my life, then it'll be no big deal.
- Start over
Open a World of Adventure
Our Dispatch email delivers the stories you can’t afford to miss.