- “Instead of a day off, do something to raise your metabolism. Sometimes I’ll ride my bike or go stand-up paddleboarding.”
- “I can spend as much time getting ready for the next day’s workout as actually doing the current day’s regimen."
- “Pay attention to how much water you drink—you’ll be surprised at how good you feel.”
- “People talk about rivalries. I want to be better today than I was yesterday and better tomorrow than I was last year.”
- “There are 10 different ways to get fit, and the more you incorporate the better.”
- “Endurance isn’t a bad thing. But people think that’s the only way to get fit.”
- “We all have the ability to use our brains to get better.”
- “The idea is not to elongate your muscles. It’s simply to wake them up and let them know what they’re about to do.”
- Start over
Get tips. Get stories. Get fit.
Looking for the best in fitness? We got you covered.