- Seal's eye view of the 75-foot motor yacht Australis near Peterman Island.
- Andrea Binning and Stian Hagen enjoy the summit of Jabet Peak.
- Chris Davenport skis the flanks of Mt. Mills.
- Stian Hagen descends Mt. Mills.
- Chris Davenport, Doug Workman and Rob Story look over charts and maps on the Polar Pioneer.
- Chris Davenport, Andrea Binning and Stian Hagen climb and ski the Duseberg Buttress.
- Chris Davenport, Andrea Binning and Stian Hagen make their approach during the attempt on Mt. Shackleton.
- Stian Hagen, Chris Davenport and Andrea Binning during the climb and 1st descent of the Skye Couloir on Mt. Scott.
- Andrea Binning after skiing a line in Paradise Harbor.
- Stian Hagen skiing the Antarctic Sphinx.
- The 75-foot motor yacht Australis is framed in an ice window of a deformed tabular iceberg, Errera Passage, Antarctica.
- Start over
Vote for America's Best Town! →
Open a World of Adventure
Our Dispatch email delivers the stories you can’t afford to miss.