- ExxonMobil plans to load up trailers in Lewiston, Idaho and then drive them through Idaho and Montana to the Tar Sands project in Alberta, Canada.
- One of the roads the haul will follow.
- A tributary of the Big Blackfoot, of A River Runs Through It fame
- A wall in Missoula pays homage to the local environment.
- Power lines run alongside the roads.
- A pelican flies over the road.
- The Lochsa River in Idaho
- A steelhead caught in the Clearwater River.
- Start over
Escape your daily grind with Outside’s best getaways.