- Get a pair of inner tubes from a tire store. Haggle the shop guys down to $5 each, and get them pumped up, too.
- You’ll need five four-to-six-foot cam straps to rig your tubes, as shown.
- The camp chair should be within arm’s reach of the cooler.
- Cam straps go through the beer cooler’s handles and under the chair.
- Use a mesh drag bag to keep beers within reach and river cool.
Want to get Outside more?
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest fitness tips, expert gear reviews, the best travel advice, and more.