1. From Crescent Moon, straighten through the front leg and draw the hips back behind you.
2. Place the hands on the floor for balance.
3. Bend through the spine, bringing the nose toward the knee and draw the shoulders down the back, away from your ears. You should feel a stretch in your hamstring.
4. To deepen the calf stretch, try flexing the foot and drawing the toes back toward you even more.
5. Relax the spine and neck completely.
6. Hold for 30 seconds before moving into Lateral Hip Stretch.
THE REASON: One-Legged Forward Bend lengthens and opens the hamstrings.