1. Do steps 1-6 on Utkatasana Bend.
2. Hold in Utkatasana for 15 seconds.
3. Bring the hands together at the heart. Inhale.
4. Exhale, twisting to the right. Bring your left triceps to the outside of your right thigh.
5. Hold here, breathing slowly, for 15 seconds. Make sure your hips still square over your feet and that they aren't jutting out to one side. At the bottom of each exhale, twist a little deeper.
6. Repeat on the opposite side, staying in Utkatasana for 15 seconds, and then twisting for 15 seconds.
THE REASON: Revolved Utkatasana develops the relationship between the deep flexion of the obliques and the opening of the hips to create more space in the lower side of the body.