• Great fit—good range of motion without billowing.
• Very durable outer fabric.
• High weight-to-warmth ratio.
• High collar, long hem, simple exterior means very weatherproof.
• Helmet compatible hood.
• Front zipper sometimes snags (may be fixed).
Bottom line: If you can afford it, buy it. The Keibo is an exceptionally well-fitting, meticulously tailored, and uncommonly well-designed ski jacket built from top-shelf materials. It’s also extremely expensive. Few people will need the performance this jacket offers on piste, but those who can afford it will not be disappointed.
Read the full review at Gear Institute, a network of the best outdoor gear testers in America, dedicated to providing the most professional, objective, and helpful advice you can get about the gear you depend on.