Nicaragua is a land where time stands still. Hours melt into days in this virtually unknown surfing haven, the ultimate destination for those looking for a refreshing and energizing escape from the crowds and crowded lineups. Whether it's surfing lessons, sunrise yoga in the main lodge, or aimless walks on the beach, our Outside Go Surf Camp offers up an unforgettable tropical retreat in Central America, on Nicaragua's Pacific coast.
Trip Highlights: March 22-29, 2014 | $2,795 per person
- Pristine waters and uncrowded surf breaks
- World-class surf and fitness instruction
- Personal fitness trainer to help you work on the core strengths needed to perfect surfing techniques
- Expert surf instructors waiting for you in the waves
- Simple, comfortable accommodations on the beach
- Great, fresh, locally sourced organic food
- Two of the best breaks in Nicaragua right outside your door
- Meet and surf alongside Hurley-sponsored surfers partaking in the Waves for Water fundraiser
We welcome all levels of surfers.
To book, please contact Sandy by phone at 888-870-0903 or by email at [email protected].