- "Hazel's favorite run"
- "A trail with a view to my heart."
- "Favorite running track: red rocks trail in Wellington, New Zealand #SoultoSole"
- "Running hills is much more tolerable with this view (plus sheep spectators!) #SoultoSole"
- "@outsidemagazine @saucony At William B. Umstead Park! It is good for the soul :) #SoultoSole"
- "Over the creek and through the woods at day break. #soultosole"
- "Love running in the quiet neighborhoods of LA during my lunch break #Saucony #SoultoSole"
- "Ok, one more try to get my hashtag right Favorite place to #run. The #Utah mesa's. #SoultoSole @outsidemagazine"
- "Castle on a Cliff"
- "Always awesome in Pisgah National Forest. #SoultoSole"
- "The cure for anything is salt water: sweat tears or the sea"
- "I love jogging along the 1 mile long wind turbine service road behind my house!"
- Start over
Open a World of Adventure
Our Dispatch email delivers the stories you can’t afford to miss.