1. From One-Legged Forward Bend, walk the hands over to the same side of the body as the extended leg.
2. Keep the hips over the back knee and keep the front leg extended.
3. The further back and away from the body you place the hands, the more you’ll feel the stretch in the lateral hip and thigh.
4. Make sure to keep the head dropped and the neck relaxed.
5. Hold for 30 seconds and then repeat the series starting with Low Lunge with the opposite foot behind you.
THE REASON: Nothing gets at the IT band like the Lateral Hip Stretch.