Hip flexibility enables you to move quickly and powerfully while reducing risk of injury to other body parts.
1. From standing, step your right foot back into a lunge.
2. Place your right hand on the ground and your left elbow at the inside of your left foot. Hold for two seconds.
3. Rotate your left arm and chest to the sky. Hold for two seconds.
4. Bring your left arm down and swoop it under your torso, reaching it toward your back leg.
5. Bring both hands in front of you on either side of your knee, then straighten both legs, pushing your hips
to the sky.
6. Drop back down into a lunge and repeat.
Four reps per side