Portfolio Submissions For Assignment Work
If you want to submit a portfolio for review please contact Amy Silverman, Photo Editor at:
400 Market St.
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Stock Photography Submissions
If you would like to be considered for our monthly stock needs please submit a sample of your work and a general list of the topics in your files to Sara Bielecki, Assistant Photography Editor at:
Digital Photography Guidelines
- Scans of negatives or prints: unless the scans are made with a drum or flex-tight scanner we will need an original slide or print for publication
- If you want the CD returned include a S.A.S.E, that the CD will fit into.
- Only send images that are no smaller than 5x7 at 72 dpi for review
- It's better to post images on a web site for us to view
Taking Digital Photos
- Only images in RAW format or 11x17 at 300 dpi will be considered for publication
- Never resize in Photoshop
Exposure and Parting Shot Submissions
Exposure is a gallery-style section devoted to showcasing exceptionally engaging photography and its creators.