In case you haven't been glued to the tube, here's our recap of the best moments caught on camera from Vancouver over the last few days:
5. Shaun White's coach Bud Keene got caught with a potty mouth the moment before White started his victory run at the halfpipe finals. He was super excited and he let out a bunch of expletives, which NBC aired and the announcers apologized for.
4. Anja Paerson of Sweden took a really bad spill in the women's downhill. She flew almost 60 meters off the final jump and crashed to the piste, landing on her rear end and ending up face down. Amazingly, she walked off with no broken bones.
3. Shani Davisof the U.S. became the first athlete to win the 1,000 meter in speedskating twice in a row. He won it the first time in Turin in 2006,which made him the first African-American to win an individual goldmedal.
2. White won his second Olympic gold at the halfpipe. Looks like his stealth training paid off. He secured victory after his first run score of 46.8 out of 50 and finished up with tricks that earned him a second score of 48.4.
1. Lindsey Vonn beat out old friend Julia Manucso to become the first American woman to win Olympic gold in the downhill. And she did it with an injured shin. She didn't ski as pretty as Mancuso did--there was a hint of desperation in her movement--but she crossed the finish line first at 1:44.19, with Mancuso clocking in 0.56 of a second behind.