• Ultra light—lightest in the test.
• Highly packable—about the size of an orange.
• Very warm for its weight.
• Good weather protection for this category.
• Excellent value.
• Lack of breathability hurts versatility.
When we struggle to find something negative to say about a product we know we've found a winner. The Ghost Whisperer Down delivers on everything we look for in a down sweater—lightweight, warmth, packability—at a price that's right in the middle of the category.
Read the full review at Gear Institute, a network of the best outdoor gear testers in America, dedicated to providing the most professional, objective, and helpful advice you can get about the gear you depend on.