Throughout the pandemic, we'll keep publishing news to help you navigate the state of travel today (like whether travel insurance covers the coronavirus), as well as stories about places for you to put on your bucket list once it's safe to start going more far-flung.
If you go to a park and don't post photos for everyone to see, were you ever there at all? Yes. But we were still curious to see which ones got the most Instagram love this year. Presenting the national parks that racked up the most geotags in 2016.
12. Yellowstone National Park
11. White Sands Monument National Park
10. Grand Canyon
9. Acadia National Park
8. Zion National Park
7. Denali National Park and Preserve
6. Bryce Canyon National Park
5. Great Smoky Mountains National Park
4. Grand Teton National Park
3. Arches National Park
2. Glacier National Park
1. Rocky Mountain National Park