Adventure Racing Camp in Santa Fe, New Mexico: May 4-7, 2006
Hook up with Carmichael Training Systems and Santa Fe Mountain Adventures for one of the most comprehensive adventure racing camp in the country.
Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Want to learn how to climb, mountain bike, raft, orienteer, and more, in one of the most picturesque locals in the world? Outside magazine has partnered with Santa Fe Mountain Adventures and Carmichael Training Systems to bring you one of the best adventure racing camps in the country this May 4-7. Designed for racers of all ability levels, snag your own certifications from the United States Adventure Racing Association while Eco Challenge and Gorge Games Champion Sara Ballantyne and other CTS coaches teach you how to rappel and vertical rope ascend, paddle the Rio Grande, to read maps and use compasses, and more. The camp also includes:
Adventure Racing Camp
• Meet and Greet with Outside magazine staff and CTS Adventure Racing Coaches
• Three days of training-based instruction from experienced and certified CTS coaches
• Q&A and Training talks with Carmichael Training Systems Coaches
• Full use of CTS certified paddling and climbing gear
• Complete support with PowerBar Nutrition and Hydration products
• Professional mechanical support
• 3 lunches, 2 dinners