LaCie Introduces XtremKey, World’s Toughest USB Drive
One week ago, digital storage company, LaCie, introducedwhat it calls “The World’s Most Adventurous USB Flash Drive.”
To back up this claim, LaCie provides some stats:
• Made of zamac, a metal alloy composed of of zinc, aluminum, magnesium and copper that’s so strong, it can withstand the pressure of a10-ton truck
• Watertight up to 100 meters
• Resistant to five meter drops
• Holds up in temperatures ranging from -50 to 200 degreesCelsius (-58 to 392 degrees Fahrenheit)
• Comes in capacities ranging from 8GB to 64GB and pricesranging from $50 to $250, Vagabondish reports.
Think you could destroy it?